o b s e s s i o n s :
- White Claw Hard Seltzer: If you know me, you know I love sparkling water. La Croix, Topo Chico, H-E-B brand… I love ’em all. I recently tried White Claw, which is a SPIKED sparkling water and it’s dangerously good. I’ve tried a few flavors now, but per usual, grapefruit seems to be my go-to. If you enjoy the bubbly goodness that is sparkling water, you’ve got to try this for a nice little evening beverage. In fact, I think I’m going to go grab one while I finish writing this… BRB.
- Puddle Jumpers: Seemingly a step above the classic “water wings” I rocked as a kid, puddle jumpers are a mix between a life jacket and water wings. With floaties on both arms and a fitted, circular floatie around the chest, these let even the most timid swimmers (read: McKenna) to be mobile and active while staying afloat. Since we’ve been total pool rats lately, this device has given me immeasurable peace of mind.
- Up and Vanished podcast: Real. Life. Crime, y’all. I find this kind of mysterious, suspenseful stuff FASCINATING. I’ve always loved Law & Order, and in recent years I’ve gotten really into listening to crime-based podcasts (any Serial or Undisclosed fans?!). This one follows a documentary-maker as he investigates an unsolved case of a missing teacher and former beauty queen in Georgia. I just started season 2 and I can’t wait to listen to the next episode! I have no idea how it ends, so I can’t vouch for a great ending, but I can tell you that it’s insanely interesting so far. You can find it on the Audible app or on Spotify.
- Birkenstock Arizona Slides: Real talk– I used to think these were hideously ugly. If I’m being honest, I don’t really think they’re “cute”, even now. What I DO think is that they are super versatile and super comfy. Oh, and they last basically forever. I rock them with dresses, jean shorts, skinny jeans, and even comfy clothes. The more you wear them, the more comfortable they get. If you’re unsure, just give them a chance. I swear, they’re worth it!
- Game of Thrones: OHHH MYYY WOORRDDD. Okay, I saved this one for last because it’s just SO good. I have seriously never met a soul who gave this show a chance and *didn’t* like it. We just got into it about a year ago and we binge watched like crazy to get caught up (oh, the joys of binge-watching a series!). The newest season just started and I am #teamdaenerys all the way. I am borderline in love with Khaleesi and I basically refer to my own children as dragons because of her (#motherofdragons). You should probably get on board like, yesterday.
You can get a free 7-day trial here >>> Join HBO Free Trial <<< just be sure to immediately tell me your thoughts!
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY DIGGING? WHAT PRODUCTS SHOULD I TRY? ANY PODCASTS YOU’RE INTO?
TELL ME ABOUT IT!