Each Sunday, I’ll use Playdates and Prosecco to record our dinner plans for the week, including anything made during Sunday prep. I’ll link any relevant recipes and include some of my favorite products/staples in case you want to use ’em!
What a whirlwind that was! I can’t wait to be back on a schedule. We’re not quite there yet– but we’re close! Maybe in like ten years 😉 With family in town all weekend, prep this week was minimal, so I’ll be doing a lot more during the week.
Here’s what we’re working with:
Bacon: Because… #always. Same prep as last week: I just pop a whole cookie sheet of bacon in the oven and then store in a tupperware container in the fridge. I’ll use it mainly for lunch salads, to throw in eggs, and in my quesadillas/sandwiches later in the week.
This week we’re having:
- A repeat from last week: Turkey and Bacon Quesadillas with roasted red pepper and tomato soup… so yummy and SO easy
- Baked Chicken Parmesean with edamame noodles
- Sheet Pan Chili Lime Salmon with quinoa/brown rice mix
- Super simple, but awesomely named “The Most Famous Chicken Tacos on the Internet” with side salad
- Our weekly Hat Creek date: dollar drinks, delicious burgers, and a playground. Done.
I’ve linked recipes I plan to follow or at least use as a guide, so feel free to steal ’em!