What CAN’T you find on the internet these days? Gone are the afternoons spent laying in the sun, flipping through the latest issue of Cosmo and quizzing your besties on which weird sex-related category they fell into. These days I have a few tried and true online magazines that I know I can immediately go to for REAL advice, news, and relatable content. I’ve pulled my absolute faves for ya below. Go ahead, bookmark ’em ASAP and come back later to let me know what I missed!
For General Womanhood
- Love Child is a digital publication for the modern parent who seeks relevant lifestyle content and daily inspiration. Yes, I love the section on motherhood, but this site is SO MUCH more. The style section has me filling my cart, the gift guides they put out are killer, and the stories section will give you #allthefeels. This one’s a keeper.
For Wellness, Healthy Eating, and Healthy Living
- Wellness Mama® is the online source for healthy recipes, natural remedies, DIY beauty products, and organization tips for moms and families. I love her use of essential oils and her natural home and health remedies, but I REALLY love her recipes! I am not a cookbook person, but her’s is one cookbook I actually own.
For Inspiring You to Work Harder and Smarter (#whoruntheworld)
- The Everygirl is the ultimate online resource helping shape the creative, career-driven woman to experience her life better lived. While this site has an awesome career and finance section, you’ll also find beauty, fashion, wellness, travel, and more. Really a one-stop shop! Plus, the founder just started The Everymom, and it’s everything I could’ve hoped for and more.
For Growing Your Faith
- Whole Magazine is an online magazine providing beautiful gospel-centered content for Christian women from a reformed perspective. I love their daily devotionals because 1) they’re short enough for me to read and pray on between making breakfast, refereeing toddler arguments, and getting my coffee, and because 2) they feel relatable. They also have a great mobile app!
- Bustle is an online community delivering original content that’s smart, shareable, and, most importantly, fun. Providing a fresh spin on news, entertainment, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, books, and any and all subjects that concern women. Sometimes I feel like this is a guilty-pleasure, because some of the content is just silly. Other times, it’s SPOT ON and I love it. I actually just read an article about the best Rom-Com audiobooks and I want to buy them all ASAP.