Each Sunday, I’ll use Playdates and Prosecco to record our dinner plans for the week, including anything made during Sunday prep. I’ll link any relevant recipes and include some of my favorite products/staples in case you want to use ’em!
Last week I didn’t even attempt to meal plan. Kyle and I were travelling all week (first just him, then the both of us) and it just didn’t make sense. Instead, I filled the house with staples that the kids would eat and hoped for the best. Kyle and I had an AMAZING time exploring San Diego and eating at amazing places like Lucha Libre and Full Moon Sushi. This week, Kyle is back on the road for a few days, but the kids and I are back to regularly scheduled programming!
Here’s what we’re working with:
Honey Beer Bread: I’ve used this recipe in the past and it turned out well, but this week I’ll use Grapefruit Shandy as my beer! I’m slightly excited, slightly apprehensive about this one!
Large bowl of washed and cut romaine/spinach mix
This week we’re having:
- Cheeseburger Salad : sounds sooo weird, but honestly I saw a girlfriend post something similar on meal plan a few weeks ago and I can’t get it out of my head!
- Peperoncini-Marinated Shredded Chicken Tacos: no real recipe for this, except to toss a jar of whole peperoncinis (juice and all) into the crock pot with chicken breast, salt, pepper, garlic, onions, and some paprika. I’ll cook on low 4-6 hours, shred, and return to the crock pot until we’re ready to assemble our tacos.
- Baked Chicken Breast over Asian chopped salad: super easy on the salad; I picked up one of the pre-prepped bags at H-E-B.
- Veggie Pizza on Sprouted Mash Flattza: I’ll use bacon (okay not a veggie), onions, broccoli, red and yellow peppers, and whatever veggies we have left over. Add a side salad.
- Thursday Night Hat Creek date, of course! Kyle will be back by Thursday, so this will be our little treat 🙂
I’ve linked recipes I plan to follow or at least use as a guide, so feel free to steal ’em!