Each Sunday, I’ll use Playdates and Prosecco to record our dinner plans for the week, including anything made during Sunday prep. I’ll link any relevant recipes and include some of my favorite products/staples in case you want to use ’em!
Anyone else not quite ready to give their day up? 😉 I am pretty sure said “this is MY day, I get to decide” more than once to my children! Ha ha anywho, back to reality, babes. We’ve had a heck of a weekend (with mega ups AND downs, but that’s a whole post in itself) and I’m pumped to get this week’s plan in action. Yesterday was full-on rest and relax mode, so McKenna helped me prep today. We’re keeping it simple and classic this week, but with a few delicious twists.
Here’s what we’re working with:
Chocolate chip mini-muffins: I want to say these are for the littles, but I’ve already eaten two soooo who am I kidding? Nothing fancy here, just straight up Betty Crocker chocolate chip muffin mix.
Spinach/Romaine Mix: cut, washed, and ready to eat in the fridge for salads
This week we’re having:
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos + side salad
- Honey Garlic Chicken + couscous (I like to add a little bit of EVOO and lemon to our couscous)
- One Pan Lemon Pepper Salmon + garlic parmesan asapargus
- (leftover) Chicken quesadilla + tomato soup (we prefer Pacific organic creamy tomato or roasted red pepper and tomato)
- Strawberry, Walnut, Spinach salad (loving this recipe, but I’ll use feta instead of blue cheese)
I’ve linked recipes I plan to follow or at least use as a guide, so feel free to steal ’em!