Each Sunday, I’ll use Playdates and Prosecco to record our dinner plans for the week, including anything made during Sunday prep. I’ll link any relevant recipes and include some of my favorite products/staples in case you want to use ’em!
Okay guys it’s been a HOT MINUTE since I actually meal planned and prepped. Like, I’m kind of embarrassed by how far off track we’ve gotten. We’re on a mission to get back on the wagon and I’m starting this week with some fun and brand new recipes! I’m not following any specific “diet”, but I’m going to focus on real, whole foods and eliminating dairy and sugar where possible. Also, Kyle recently went hunting, so we have a TON of venison to use where I’d normally sub lean turkey or chicken.
Here’s what we’re working with:
Bacon. If you aren’t meal-prepping bacon in the beginning of the week for sandwiches, salads, crumbling over pasta… you’re missing out. Such an easy staple to add a bit of flavor. We try to go for high-quality, low-sugar, low-sodium bacon to ensure it’s as healthy as it can be!
Spinach/Romaine Mix: cut, washed, and ready to eat in the fridge for salads.
Lunch Options: salad with bacon and turkey lunch meat, meal replacement shake, leftovers
This week we’re having:
- Baked Lime Chicken in Lettuce Wraps (with a brown/wild rice mix + bell peppers and onions + guacamole)
- Meatball and Kale Soup
- will make double venison meatballs to use for the soup AND for meatballs w noodles the next day
- Venison meatballs w/ edamame noodles and tomato sauce (linked our fav noodles from Amazon!)
- Baked Chicken w/ mashed sweet potatoes
- Jalapeno venison sausage w/ frozen Tuscan blend veggies (we use Birds Eye Protein Blends– the Tuscan blend is a blend of whole grains, zucchini, chickpeas and carrots with a citrus olive oil sauce)
I’ve linked recipes I plan to follow or at least use as a guide, so feel free to steal ’em!