Each Sunday, I’ll use Playdates and Prosecco to record our dinner plans for the week, including anything made during Sunday prep. I’ll link any relevant recipes and include some of my favorite products/staples in case you want to use ’em!
So who’s done the Advocare 24-challenge? We are starting it this week! I’m SUPER excited and plan to actually utilize a lot of whole-30 recipes into our dinner plans, just to amp up the nutrient-density. I’m going to try to make this as exciting as possible, as we’re basically used to eating pizza and chipotle whenever we feel like it (but seriously, yummmmm). These next couple of weeks will focus on clean-eating by way of new spins on old faves!
Here’s what we’re working with:
Spinach/Romaine Mix (cut, washed, and ready to eat in the fridge for salads)
Overnight Oats (currently experimenting here… I’ll link my favorites when I find some good ones!)
Lots of washed fresh veggies!
This week we’re having:
- Spicy Garlic shrimp w/ zucchini noodles (drizzled in EVOO, salt, pepper)
- Venison steak w/ asparagus (season with Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning)
- Baked lemon chicken w/ broccoli
- Jalapeno venison sausage w/ red & yellow bell peppers, onions
- Omelet w/ leftover veggies from the week & avocado
I’ve linked recipes I plan to follow or at least use as a guide, so feel free to steal ’em!